airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workflow model Component
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2013 17:18:58 GMT
Hi Danushka,

Thank you for the explanation.

But I still cannot clearly understand their role.

Here is my understanding of one path.

We have a XML file which defines the workflow. Then we create a WorkFlow
model which consists of Nodes, Edges etc. Then each of these Nodes have a
Component. It seems like a one to one mapping between a Node and a
Component. Is it like a class that can be used to store information about a
Node?

Thanks,
Supun..

--