airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata release 0.9 - RC3
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 23:19:19 GMT
I was able to run all the quick start tutorials plus jobs on Grid Resources. I only tested
the standalone deployment and not the war deployment. I am good to go with the release.

The release number should be - r1524811

Suresh

On Sep 22, 2013, at 1:50 PM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tested the following in Linux (Using and standalone server and using tomcat server web
application)
> 	• 5 and 10 minute tutorials
> 	• Airavata client samples
> 	• Airavata client library test
> 	• Source pack & airavata 0.9 source tag build (unit tests + integration tests)
> (I could not do Windows testing because my Windows VM configurations were busted in my
new laptop)
> 	• Verified signatures
> 	• Verified LICENCE and NOTICE files in all binaries.
>
> btw whats the tag revision number?
>
> Regards,
> Saminda
>

> On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Verified the signatures of all the release artifacts, the source builds fine, the L&N
files are all in right places. Will test the functionality and vote later today.

> ---
> Verifying MD5 Checksum of apache-airavata-client-0.9-bin.tar.gz
> Verifying SHA Signatures of apache-airavata-client-0.9-bin.tar.gz
> gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 19 16:11:28 2013 EDT using RSA key ID 1A1D9FAA
> gpg: Good signature from "amilaj (AmilaJ's key) <amilaj@apache.org>"
> Verifying MD5 Checksum of apache-airavata-server-0.9-bin.tar.gz
> Verifying SHA Signatures of apache-airavata-server-0.9-bin.tar.gz
> gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 19 16:09:15 2013 EDT using RSA key ID 1A1D9FAA
> gpg: Good signature from "amilaj (AmilaJ's key) <amilaj@apache.org>"
> Verifying MD5 Checksum of apache-airavata-server-0.9-war.tar.gz
> Verifying SHA Signatures of apache-airavata-server-0.9-war.tar.gz
> gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 19 16:09:11 2013 EDT using RSA key ID 1A1D9FAA
> gpg: Good signature from "amilaj (AmilaJ's key) <amilaj@apache.org>"
> Verifying MD5 Checksum of apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.9-bin.tar.gz
> Verifying SHA Signatures of apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.9-bin.tar.gz
> gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 19 16:11:59 2013 EDT using RSA key ID 1A1D9FAA
> gpg: Good signature from "amilaj (AmilaJ's key) <amilaj@apache.org>"
> Verifying MD5 Checksum of airavata-0.9-source-release.zip
> Verifying SHA Signatures of airavata-0.9-source-release.zip
> gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 19 15:48:32 2013 EDT using RSA key ID 1A1D9FAA
> gpg: Good signature from "amilaj (AmilaJ's key) <amilaj@apache.org>"
> Verifying MD5 Checksum of apache-airavata-client-0.9-bin.zip
> Verifying SHA Signatures of apache-airavata-client-0.9-bin.zip
> gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 19 16:11:26 2013 EDT using RSA key ID 1A1D9FAA
> gpg: Good signature from "amilaj (AmilaJ's key) <amilaj@apache.org>"
> Verifying MD5 Checksum of apache-airavata-server-0.9-bin.zip
> Verifying SHA Signatures of apache-airavata-server-0.9-bin.zip
> gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 19 16:09:13 2013 EDT using RSA key ID 1A1D9FAA
> gpg: Good signature from "amilaj (AmilaJ's key) <amilaj@apache.org>"
> Verifying MD5 Checksum of apache-airavata-server-0.9-war.zip
> Verifying SHA Signatures of apache-airavata-server-0.9-war.zip
> gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 19 16:09:08 2013 EDT using RSA key ID 1A1D9FAA
> gpg: Good signature from "amilaj (AmilaJ's key) <amilaj@apache.org>"
> Verifying MD5 Checksum of apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.9-bin.zip
> Verifying SHA Signatures of apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.9-bin.zip
> gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 19 16:11:58 2013 EDT using RSA key ID 1A1D9FAA
> gpg: Good signature from "amilaj (AmilaJ's key) <amilaj@apache.org>"
> ------
>
> Suresh
>
> On Sep 19, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> > Discussion thread for vote on Apache Airavata 0.9 release candidate.
> >
> > If you have any questions or feedback or to post results of validating the release,
please reply to this thread. Once you verify the release, please post your vote to the VOTE
thread.