airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding apache rat (License audit tool) to default build profile
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:37:58 GMT
Hi Amila,

I am -0 on here is why:

On one hand I agree it saves release time. But on flip side, I see the build time is keep
growing. I would vote for keeping it separate builds but developers make it a practice to
add license header and do not add author tags when they are checking in new code.

If we can enforce some self-decisiplnie we can save the precious build time to do integration
and unit tests.

Suresh