airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Suggestions for upcoming releases
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:09:19 GMT

Checking the semantic versioning site (semver.org) again, the increment
0.10 is preferred.  Since we want to have time-driven (rather than
feature-driven) releases, we will hit this again every 10 patch
releases.  We don't want a future patch release to be 1.1.91--it should
be 1.1.10.

So I'm +1 for 0.10.

Marlon

<marpierc@iu.edu><marpierc@iu.edu>wrote:

> [...]