airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSOC] 2 weeks for final evaluation
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:17:02 GMT
Great. Sorry I have to miss today and tomorrow, but will try and join in from Thursday.

Suresh

On Sep 10, 2013, at 8:35 AM, Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1.
>
> We have today's hangout at 10:30 pm (IST).
>
> Danushka
>

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are 2 weeks away from submitting the final evaluations. Please keep the discussions
going and make progress on the projects. A good idea may be to schedule a stand-in hang out
every day which works for all. If no issues are there, that days hangout can end in 10 minutes.
But its better to have every one online at a pre-specified time.