airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Creately Licenses and Acknowledgement
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:53:19 GMT
Hi All,

One of the outstanding tasks we have in Airavata is to properly convey technical architecture,
use cases and UML diagrams. I have been trying out Creately[1] and so far impressed with it.
It has a great collection of templates, nicely exports SVG files (which scale nicely) and
I felt its very intuitive  as well.

I exchanged email with the Creately team and they are generously willing to give free licenses
to Airavata developers in exchange of acknowledgement on the website. An example of this is
[2]. I have few questions for this community:

* Any objections to using creately diagrams for Airavata architectures?
* Objections to acknowledging creately on the wiki?
* If you ok with both, do you need an account as well? I need to give a number of licenses
we will need.

Suresh
[1] - http://creately.com/
[2] - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Test+Provider+Thanks