airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hangout for workflow provenance discussion
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 12:04:12 GMT
Sure, lets move it to Noon eastern - 9.30 IST.

Suresh

On Aug 7, 2013, at 4:19 AM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If everyone of you don't mind, will it be possible to shift this session for 2 hours
and have it in 12.00 noon EST?

> Thanks,
> Shameera.
>

> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Vijayendra Grampurohit <vijayendra.sdm@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Are we going to have a hangout session today?
>
> Regards
> Vijayendra
>

> On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com>
wrote:
> +1
> I am in.
>

> Regards
> Sanchit Aggarwal
> MS Research (Computer Science)
> Center for Visual Information Technology
> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
> Contact - 9581417330
>

> On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Vijayendra Grampurohit <vijayendra.sdm@gmail.com>
wrote:
> +1
>
> I am in.
>

> Regards
> Vijayendra
>

> On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Sure Hangout will be great. I know this came up on the mid-term hangout discussion as
well. I think whats needed is a simplification of how to approach workflow provenance for
monitoring purposes only. August 7th 10am EST (7.30pm IST) sounds good.

> Suresh
>
> On Aug 6, 2013, at 11:33 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > +1
> > I can set it up. How about tomorrow August 7th 10am EST?
> >

> > On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 2:00 AM, Vijayendra Grampurohit <vijayendra.sdm@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > Can we have a discussion on workflow provenance. I am not completely sure of what
needs to be done here. A discussion might help understand it in a better way of how  workflow
provenance is going to interact among different modules like workflow graph, monitoring module
etc.