airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating GSoC Master project building blocks
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 08:18:31 GMT
Hi Shameera

Well It is good if we have a native JS API which is not bound to any
framework,but I am not sure whether we can use the JS API directly in
Angular service due to angular constraints, else we have to replicate the
code.
Can we have a hangout sometime this weekend ? please reply with a suitable
time?

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> As everybody agreed, this is the time for $Subject. As a first step we can
> plug registry with front-end web UI. For this we can have one or few
> hangout calls and work together to make it functioning. Please suggest if
> you have a different approach for this. Please refer this wiki page<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/JavaScript+Regsitry+Client>for
airavata JS registry client API.