airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Features for 0.9 Release
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:22:24 GMT
 1. New Workflow Interpreter - Milestone for this week is to have review
and discussion of the proposed architecture.
sorry for not updating this earlier. The new workflow interpreter
implementation will be much delayed than I thought. So it would not go for
0.9.

2. Develop a REST API for the Execution functionality of Airavata
I will be completing this, this week.