airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject XBaya usability improvements - Clearing execution messages for new executions
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 01:56:59 GMT
Hi,

I did a few small usability improvements to XBaya in trunk. One of them is
clearing the previous messages received (when a workflow was executed)
before executing a new workflow. I did this in-order to avoid the monitor
panel filled with messages of several workflow executions. (A better fix to
have later is to allow selecting the execution in the monitoring panel to
view the messages belonging to that workflow)

If anyone thinks this would hinder the usage of the monitoring panel in
XBaya please feel free to mention it and I can revert this change easily.

Regards,
Saminda