airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing the registry rest service context & url
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 17:36:51 GMT
Perhaps the following could be a better URL pattern,

http://<...host_path...>/*airavata-services/user-store/....*
http://<...host_path...>/*airavata-services/registry/....*
http://<...host_path...>/*airavata-servi**ces/experiment/**....*

eg:
http://
<...host_path...>/airavata-services/experiment/execution/workflow?templateId=xxx....
http://
<...host_path...>/airavata-services/experiment/execution/cancel?experimentId=xxx
http://
<...host_path...>/airavata-services/experiment/execution/suspend?experimentId=xxx
http://
<...host_path...>/airavata-services/experiment/execution/resume?experimentId=xxx