airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workflow monitoring in Client API
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 13:35:09 GMT
Hi Nipuni,

No it will not. The purpose of monitoring feature here is to monitor the
progress of workflow execution through the various messages coming from
components involved (Interpreter and GFac). These messages themselves will
give you a hint of the status of the workflow. Infact if you want to view
the status of the workflow you can use the provenance manager to retrieve
the status.