airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why do we need RegistryService URL in airavata-server.properties ?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 19:38:24 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

The registry.service.wsdl property was added to fix issue [1]. At that time
I was not aware about ServiceUtils class (Sorry). Please go ahead and
change appropriately and get rid of registry.service.wsdl property from
configuration files.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-879

Thanks
Amila