airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status of integrated tutorial
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:07:36 GMT
Hi All,

If anyone encounter any issue related to registryAPI or struggling on that
please drop a mail to airavata dev list as then I can work on that, ( Also
as we have to wrap registryAPI and write angular service, in this case it
would be great if i can have a helping hand on starting that change :) )

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,