airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating GSoC Master project building blocks
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:24:49 GMT
Hi Sanchit,

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Shameera
>
> Well It is good if we have a native JS API which is not bound to any
> framework,but I am not sure whether we can use the JS API directly in
> Angular service due to angular constraints, else we have to replicate the
> code.
> Can we have a hangout sometime this weekend ? please reply with a suitable
> time?

yes sure lets have a hangout, Dhanushka could you arrange this hangout?.
What about this Saturday 7.30 pm (IST) , 10.00 am (EST)? we can complete
the parts that need to fix for this integration these days.

@Dhanushka +1, yes little documentation on UI part would be good.

Thanks,
Shameera.

> Regards
> Sanchit Aggarwal
>

> On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <
> shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> As everybody agreed, this is the time for $Subject. As a first step we
>> can plug registry with front-end web UI. For this we can have one or few
>> hangout calls and work together to make it functioning. Please suggest if
>> you have a different approach for this. Please refer this wiki page<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/JavaScript+Regsitry+Client>for
airavata JS registry client API.

--
Best Regards,