airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating GSoC Master project building blocks
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 06:48:45 GMT
Guys,

Have submitted all required source code by now?.

I would like to have something runnable out-of-the-box as the immediate
next step of the integration exercise. Any documentation on the UI bits
would also be helpful.

Thanks,
Danushka

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> As everybody agreed, this is the time for $Subject. As a first step we can
> plug registry with front-end web UI. For this we can have one or few
> hangout calls and work together to make it functioning. Please suggest if
> you have a different approach for this. Please refer this wiki page<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/JavaScript+Regsitry+Client>for
airavata JS registry client API.