airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Viknes Balasubramanee <vikn...@msn.com>
Subject Search for Experiments of user in a specified date range
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:02:42 GMT
Hi All,

I want to fetch the experiments run by a particular user in a specific date
range. Currently we can fetch the experiments run by a user or experiments
run in a specified date range but not the combination of both. So I would
like to add a method in the API to facilitate this.

I am not quite sure where to add this method.

I see get experiments by Project/Date in ExperimentRegistry.

Get experiments by user,id/ get experiment errors/ get experiment metadata
in ProvenanceRegistry.

Can you help me understand why experiment operations are provided in two
services when there is a specific experiment registry and where I should add
the new method.

Thanks

Viknes