airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EC2Provider works in the trunk
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 12:53:02 GMT
Hi Heshan,

The EC2 invokers within XBaya are using edu.indiana.extreme.amazonec2webservice code the source
for which is not available. I commented this off now. Can you please migrate these classes
to use Amazon libraries available from maven central? The GFac EC2 provider is good but the
issue is with XBaya EC2 usage. You may not have authored these, but will appreciate if you
can clean up these legacy dependencies.

Suresh