airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cleaning up integration-test module
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:26:41 GMT
Very nice. + 1 for the changes.

Suresh
On Aug 22, 2013, at 5:01 PM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've cleaned up the integration-test module in Airavata trunk to use the war distributions
created by airavata-server module in the tomcat which effectively removes path dependencies
copying filtered artifacts through the maven ant plugin.

> Also at the end of the integration tests a tomcat distribution is installed to the maven
repository. I'm removing this as well from the pom. If anyone needs an "Airavata deployed
Tomcat distribution" it will be available in the <integration-test>/target/tests location.