airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workflow monitoring in Client API
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 13:37:46 GMT
Thanks for your interest in Airavata. You need not to poll. You can register a listener with
your monitor to get constant updates. Please look into following class.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/tags/airavata-0.7/samples/airavata-client/workflow-run/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/client/samples/MonitorListener.java

Thanks
Raminder

On Aug 7, 2013, at 1:22 AM, Nipuni Piyabasi Perera <nipuni880917@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am implementing Airavata client API and I need to monitor running workflow status.
I have noticed that a "Monitor" can be accessed via  "ExecutionManager" [1], and it provides
startMonitoring() and stopMonitoring() methods.