airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Midterm Demos
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 16:46:33 GMT
I am assuming we are on for 10.30 IST (1pm EST).

I just started a Hangout on Air so we will have a archived YouTube video for future reference:

Please join in:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/68059ca36d9f67d6c86524cca8bc813ba76325e8

Suresh

On Aug 1, 2013, at 11:43 AM, Subho Banerjee <subs.zero@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I just wanted to confirm that we will start at 10.30pm IST today?
>
> I will be unavailable tomorrow evening and for a good part of the day after tomorrow
since I will be travelling.

> Cheers,
> Subho
>

> On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Can we make it 10.30pm IST (or even later) please?.
>
> Thanks,
> Danushka
>

> On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com>
wrote:

> 9.00 pm IST is fine with me too.
>

> Regards
> Sanchit Aggarwal
> MS Research (Computer Science)
> Center for Visual Information Technology
> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
> Contact - 9581417330
>

> On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:
> 9.00pm (IST) good to me too.
>
> Thanks,
> Shameera.
>
> On Aug 1, 2013 7:28 AM, "Suresh Marru" <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> GSoC Students,
>
> We have a popular request from mentors to see some demos of the work progress so far.
Can we schedule a hangout on a short notice? The sooner we can get done the demos, it might
help mentors. How is thursday 9.30 am eastern (7pm IST) for every one? If later the better,
then how about 11.30 am eastern (9pm IST).