airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Workflow monitoring in Client API
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 14:36:01 GMT
Nipuni,

The hangout today at 9.30 IST will be very relevant on this topic. You may want to attend
it and ask questions. Will post a hangout url few minutes ahead.

Suresh

On Aug 7, 2013, at 1:22 AM, Nipuni Piyabasi Perera <nipuni880917@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am implementing Airavata client API and I need to monitor running workflow status.
I have noticed that a "Monitor" can be accessed via  "ExecutionManager" [1], and it provides
startMonitoring() and stopMonitoring() methods.