airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gsoc projects status
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 14:26:23 GMT
Where is the pig picture and how each one has contributed and will contribute to it before
end of gsoc? I thought we will have it todays hangout in 10 mins.

I will have to miss todays hangout, but want to remind you all mid-term judging criteria.

* Mentors should see evidence that project was understood by end of community bonding period
- June 17th. I think the UML diagram (big picture and every one's contribution) will demonstrate
that.
* coding worth of 30-40 hrs/week from June 17th to July 29th contributed as patches
* commitment which demonstrates you will be able to continue to code and finish the coding
by sept 16th
  * finish all documentation and project by sept 27th
  * submit code samples to google by sept 27th.

Suresh

On Jul 20, 2013, at 6:16 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Its was a great brainstorm session which resulted in some common standards to follow
in our projects so to make our life easy during the integration of projects.

> Below is the Minutes of Hangout Session:
>
> 1. Shameera: Submit a patch for wec schema, and stubs(to be used by subho and sanchit)
for JS API.
> 2. Subho: Submit a patch for workflow composition.
> 3. Vijayendra: submit the patch for monitoring UI and UML diagram for the various projects
(Big Picture Diagram, all other will add to it)