airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC Progress?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 18:54:42 GMT
Hi All,

This is indeed great progress. + 1 for regular hangouts amongst yourself. And please call
out when ever you need help with a specific component and we can join in as well.

Guys, please *no* for a separate repository. We have so many active committers and you should
have your contributions committed to gsoc sandbox with minimal latency. We can commit and
then review to GSOC sandbox, for trunk it will be review and commit so it will be slow.

So please suggest a directory strictly and contribute to repos. As part of Apache GSOC we
are required to teach contributing patches and working in this setting.

Suresh