airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:10:59 GMT
Hi Saminda,

I should have mentioned this in the vote email. INFRA has restricted the distributions to
100MB and the war distribution is little over it. I made a request to manually checkin the
war distribution. Until then, please use this link to get the war distribution:

http://people.apache.org/~smarru/airavata_tmp_dist/

Suresh