airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 16:33:28 GMT
Hi Viknes,

It seems the issues of "database not getting created the first time" is reproducible on Linux
and Windows as well,  for some reason Mac's are ok. Will wait for others to chime in. We can
either proceed with the release by adding this as a Known issue, or if any one raises a blocker,
we can address and re-spin the release.

Suresh

On Jul 3, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Viknes Balasubramanee <viknesb@msn.com> wrote:

> Since no one else is getting this error, it might be a Windows specific or
> system specific issue. I will give my vote.
>
> Thanks
> Viknes

>>> Query=S ELECT 1 from Configuration,MaxActive=10,MaxI
>>> dle=5,MinIdle=2,MaxWait=60000,testWhileIdle=true,testOnBorrow=true
>>> 52  airavata_data  INFO   [Thread-8] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA
> [...]
>>> Error while initializing the Airavata API
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>>> ry.java
>>> :64)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>>> ry.java
>>> :43)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>>> ry.java
>>> :39)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(MsgBoxSe
>>> rviceLi
>>> feCycle.java:117)
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:
>>> Error while initializing the Airavat
>>> a API
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.j
>>> ava:163
>>> )
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>>> ry.java
>>> :61)
>>>       ... 3 more
>>> Caused by: <openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 fatal general error>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Cann ot create
>>> PoolableConnectionFactory (Schema 'AIRAVATA' does not exist)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictionary(DBDic
>>> tionary
>>> Factory.java:102)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getDBDictionaryIns
>>> tance(J
>>> DBCConfigurationImpl.java:603)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.endConfiguration(Mappi
>>> ngRepos
>>> itory.java:1510)
>>>       at
>>>

> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.
>>> java:518)
>>>       at
>>>

> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.
>>> java:443)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.PluginValue.instantiate(PluginValue.java:104)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.MetaDataRepositoryValue.instantiate(MetaDataR
>>> eposito
>>> ryValue.java:68)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ObjectValue.instantiate(ObjectValue.java:83)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.newMetaDataRepositor
>>> yInstan
>>> ce(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:
>>> 968)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.getMetaDataRepositor
>>> yInstan
>>> ce(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:
>>> 959)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.makeReadOnly(Abstract
>>> BrokerF
>>> actory.java:638)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(AbstractBro
>>> kerFact
>>> ory.java:203)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(Delegatin
>>> gBroker
>>> Factory.java:156)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityM
>>> anager(
>>> EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:227
>>> )
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityM
>>> anager(
>>> EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:154
>>> )
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityM
>>> anager(
>>> EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:60)
>>>
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getEntityM
>>> anager(
>>> ResourceUtils.java:68)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getConfigu
>>> rations
>>> (ResourceUtils.java:201)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getConfigu
>>> ration(
>>> ResourceUtils.java:223)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegistry
>>> .getCon
>>> figuration(AiravataJPARegistry.ja
>>> va:226)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegistry
>>> .initia
>>> lize(AiravataJPARegistry.java:159
>>> )
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.registry.api.AiravataRegistryFactory.getRegistry(
>>> Airavat
>>> aRegistryFactory.java:81)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.getRegistry(AiravataClient.
>>> java:21
> [...]
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>>> ry.java
>>> :39)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.wsmg.broker.BrokerServiceLifeCycle$1.run(BrokerSe
>>> rviceLi
>>> feCycle.java:156)
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:
>>> Error while initializing the Airavat
>>> a API
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.j
>>> ava:163
>>> )
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>>> ry.java
>>> :61)
>>>       ... 3 more
>>> Caused by: <openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 fatal general error>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Cann ot create
>>> PoolableConnectionFactory (Schema 'AIRAVATA' does not exist)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictionary(DBDic
>>> tionary
>>> Factory.java:102)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getDBDictionaryIns
>>> tance(J
>>> DBCConfigurationImpl.java:603)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.endConfiguration(Mappi
>>> ngRepos
>>> itory.java:1510)
>>>       at
>>>

> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.
>>> java:518)
>>>       at
>>>

> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.
>>> java:443)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.PluginValue.instantiate(PluginValue.java:104)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.MetaDataRepositoryValue.instantiate(MetaDataR
>>> eposito
>>> ryValue.java:68)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ObjectValue.instantiate(ObjectValue.java:83)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.newMetaDataRepositor
>>> yInstan
>>> ce(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:
>>> 968)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.getMetaDataRepositor
>>> yInstan
>>> ce(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:
>>> 959)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getMappingReposito
>>> ryInsta
>>> nce(JDBCConfigurationImpl.java:71
> [...]
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readPrepareDescribeOutput(
>>> Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.readPrepareDescribeOutput_(U
>>> nknown
>>> Source)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknow
>>> n
>>> Source)
>>>       at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.flowExecute(Unknown
> Source)
>>>       at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeQueryX(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>       ... 41 more
>>> [INFO] New Database created for Registry
>>> 59649  airavata_data  INFO   [Thread-3] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using
>>> dictionary
>>> class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDic
>>> tionary" (Apache Derby 10.9.1.0 - (1344872) ,Apache Derby Network
>>> Client JDBC Driver 10.9.1.0 - (1344872)).
>>> [INFO] Deploying Web service: airavata-registry-service-0.8.jar -
>>> file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.8-B/APACHE~1.8
>>> /bin/../repository/services/airavata-registry-service-0.8.jar
>>> [INFO] Deploying Web service: airavata-xbaya-gui-0.8.jar -
>>> file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.8-B/APACHE~1.8/bin/..
>>> /repository/services/airavata-xbaya-gui-0.8.jar
>>> [INFO] Deploying Web service: version-1.5.1.aar -
>>> file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.8-B/APACHE~1.8/bin/../reposit
>>> o
>>> ry/services/version-1.5.1.aar
>>> Jul 01, 2013 3:14:42 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
>>> INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"] [ERROR] Unable to
>>> create Airavata API
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:
>>> Error while initializing the Airavata API
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>>> ry.java
>>> :64)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>>> ry.java
>>> :43)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>>> ry.java
>>> :39)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.get
>>> Airavat
>>> aAPI(WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.
> [...]
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.exps.AbstractExpressionBuilder.parseExcepti
>>> on(Abst
>>> ractExpressionBuilder.java:119)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getClassMetaData
>>> (JPQLEx
>>> pressionBuilder.java:197)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.resolveClassMeta
>>> Data(JP
>>> QLExpressionBuilder.java:167)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateMeta
>>> Data(JP
>>> QLExpressionBuilder.java:242)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateMeta
>>> Data(JP
>>> QLExpressionBuilder.java:212)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateType
>>> (JPQLEx
>>> pressionBuilder.java:205)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.access$200(JPQLE
>>> xpressi
>>> onBuilder.java:80)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder$ParsedJPQL.popul
>>> ate(JPQ
>>> LExpressionBuilder.java:2417)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLParser.populate(JPQLParser.java:61)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ExpressionStoreQuery.populateFromCompilatio
>>> n(Expre
>>> ssionStoreQuery.java:162)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.newCompilation(QueryImpl.java:673)
>>>       at
>>>

> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compilationFromCache(QueryImpl.java:654)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compileForCompilation(QueryImpl.j
>>> ava:620
>>> )
>>>       at
>>>
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compileForExecutor(QueryImpl.java:682)
>>>       at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compile(QueryImpl.java:589)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(EntityMa
>>> nagerIm
>>> pl.java:997)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(EntityMa
>>> nagerIm
>>> pl.java:979)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(EntityMa
>>> nagerIm
>>> pl.java:102)
>>>       at
>>>
>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.utils.QueryGenerator.gen
>>> erateQu
>>> eryWithParameters(QueryGenerator.