airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hangout session to discuss the progress
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 13:57:23 GMT
Hi All

PFB the link for the hangout session. Lets join at 11.30 AM US (9pm IST)

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/c4394aa48d99195fdf35755b62a87c58c38e3b73?authuser=0&hl=en

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal
MS Research (Computer Science)
Center for Visual Information Technology
IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Contact - 9581417330