airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Progress?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:51:22 GMT
Hi Amila

The explanation of structure is as follows.

/:.
├───index.html ... This is the main xbay UI file,as we are building the 1
page application                                layout of all
interfaces(workflow composer,execution
                 interface,messenger) will reside in this.
├───css           .... This folder will contain all the stylesheets, the
one provided by the 3                                parties like (twitter
bootstrap etc) wil go to vendor folder, and one
       customized by us will be at the root of css folder.
    └───vendor
├───doc           ....  all the documentation for the interfaces

├───img          .....  all the images like logos,icons etc

└───js             ....  custom js will be at the root of js folder
    ├───vendor  .... all 3rd party lib like
jquery,angular,bootstrap.js,jsv.js etc will go here
    ├───model   ....  all js code, dealing with application data
    └───controlers   .. all js code ,affecting the application behavior

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal
MS Research (Computer Science)
Center for Visual Information Technology
IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Contact - 9581417330

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <
shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Amila,
>
> On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>

>> Below svn structure is now in
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/sandbox/gsoc2013.
>>
>> Also may I know what you meant by "vendor" ?
>>

> AFAIK, all 3rd party js files goes to there, eg: jquery.js​
>

> Further where are you going to place  tests cases in below svn structure ?
>>

> ​What about create a top level directory called "test" for all test cases?
>

>> When submitting patches please let us know where to place code.
>>
>> @Shameera : I see you have submitted a js file as a patch to [1]. Please
>> let me know where to place the file in below svn structure
>>
> ​​
> ​I think registryAPI.js file should go to js directory. ​And
> registryRestService.patch for trunk
>

>> and great if you can submit test cases for that as well.
>>

> ​Sure Amila I will provide test cases for this.​
>
> @Subho could you please explain the structure.
>
> Thanks,
> Shameera.
>

>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-887
>>
>> Thanks
>> Amila
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
>> sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> As discussed and suggested by subho lets have the html5 boilerplate
>>> structure.
>>>
>>> /:.
>>> ├───index.html
>>> ├───css
>>>     └───vendor
>>> ├───doc
>>> ├───img
>>> └───js
>>>     ├───vendor
>>>     ├───model
>>>     └───controlers
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Sanchit Aggarwal
>>> MS Research (Computer Science)
>>> Center for Visual Information Technology
>>> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
>>> Contact - 9581417330

>>> yourself.
>>> and