airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Building and running Xbaya web ui
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:18:51 GMT
Hi Amila

We will include this in the readme and will add the script in next patch.

Also about the midterm evaluation , do we just have to fill the
questionnaire or we have to work with mentors ?

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal
MS Research (Computer Science)
Center for Visual Information Technology
IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Contact - 9581417330