airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] How to install grunt local to the master project
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 14:01:01 GMT
Hi Shameera

after installing node and npm
run  :  npm install -g yo to install yeoman

after that run the below commands inside the root of the master repo.

npm install
bower install
grunt server

it should work.

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal
MS Research (Computer Science)
Center for Visual Information Technology
IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Contact - 9581417330

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com