airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Building and running Xbaya web ui
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:11:00 GMT
Hi Amila

You have to install ruby gems : compass.
We can have a script for the initial setup but we hope to include it in
maven build during the integration of all the sub-projects.

1. "gem install compass" will do the necessary.

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal
MS Research (Computer Science)
Center for Visual Information Technology
IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Contact - 9581417330