airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject gsoc projects status
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 22:16:15 GMT
Hi All,

Its was a great brainstorm session which resulted in some common standards
to follow in our projects so to make our life easy during the integration
of projects.

Below is the Minutes of Hangout Session:

1. Shameera: Submit a patch for wec schema, and stubs(to be used by subho
and sanchit) for JS API.
2. Subho: Submit a patch for workflow composition.
3. Vijayendra: submit the patch for monitoring UI and UML diagram for the
various projects (Big Picture Diagram, all other will add to it)
4. It was decided to use yeoman <http://yeoman.io/> as a build-system for
front end code.
5. Also all of us have to setup a wiki page with our project goals and
progress for the midterm.

Also it was decided to have the hangout session next week i.e July 27th
8:00 P.M IST (10:30 US).

Guys,kindly add, If I have missed anything.

Regards,
Sanchit