airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Progress?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 18:48:49 GMT
Hi all,

The session was great and cleared most of the confusion.Apart from the
above points it was also decided

5. To have a common repository on Git as it easy to merge there.Let one of
us create the repo and all others just fork it.

6. Also lets define the different stubs as discussed so that everyone can
use them.

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal