airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC4
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 23:42:54 GMT
Suresh,
when building the source pack I'm getting the following error.
Could not transfer artifact xpp3:xpp3:pom:1.1.3_7 from/to ogce.m2.all (
http://community.ucs.indiana.edu:9090/archiva/repository/ogce.m2.all):
Access denied to:
http://community.ucs.indiana.edu:9090/archiva/repository/ogce.m2.all/xpp3/xpp3/1.1.3_7/xpp3-1.1.3_7.pom->
[Help 1]

Seems the m2 repo access is restricted. Can you verify this please? I dont
think there's anything we need to fix in the source.