airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC4
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 00:15:41 GMT
I'm unable to open/extract apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.8-jnlp.tar.gz file.
Getting the following error.

gzip: stdin has more than one entry--rest ignored
tar: Child returned status 2

Downloaded it again but same issue. I verified both hashes (md5/sha1) and
the signature.

Also apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.8-jnlp.zip is missing RELEASE_NOTES.