airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic Registry service is not functioning.
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 18:43:56 GMT
well both actually... For one thing we shouldn't allow changing the user or
gateway from outside once a AiravataRegistry2 object is created. Thus those
functions should be hidden. But since its not the case, your usecase should
have worked, so its a bug also... (unless someone else can shed light
saying this is how it is supposed to be)