airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC4
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:01:01 GMT
Thanks Suresh. The source pack has a build issue,
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project registry-tool: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.airavata:registry-tool:jar:0.8: Could
not find artifact
org.apache.airavata:airavata-registry-api:jar:0.9-SNAPSHOT in unicore.eu (
http://unicore-dev.zam.kfa-juelich.de/maven) -> [Help 1]

This is due to invalid version in the pom.xml of registry-tools. The tag[1]
will also have the same issue. I believe Viknesh has provided a patch for
this in [2].

1. https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/tags/airavata-0.8/
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/Airavata-881