airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC4
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 02:01:17 GMT
Did the following tests,

   - Signatures verified
   - verified LICENCE, NOTICE, INSTALL, RELEASE_NOTES and README in all
   distributions except xbaya-jnlp binaries

In Linux: tar.gz distributions of airavata standalone server and airavata
server webapps (tomcat 7.0.26)

   - 5/10 min tutorials
   - Airavata Client samples
   - Airavata API libs verified

In Windows: zip distributions of airavata standalone server

   - 5/10 min tutorials

Except for the issues mentioned in the previous two mails functionalities
are verified.