airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about null check in GFacUtils
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 21:26:42 GMT
Hi Amila,

These are my additions. Basically we are recording the status of the
application execution with the time which it was observed. However
sometimes the same status is observed continuously by the
observers/listeners defined in the provider for that job. In those times we
update only the time which that same status was observed last.

If you think that the name of the function is confusing shall we change it?
These are util functions which the providers may or may not use for their
convenience.

Saminda