airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Features for 0.9 Release
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 20:56:20 GMT
Hi All,

We are at the edge of releasing 0.8 and its time to plan features for 0.9.
As you may already know we are trying to adapt 6 week release cycle. Lets
use this mail thread to discuss features that you would like to incorporate
into Airavata 0.9.

So please come up with realistic feature list for 0.9.

>From my side I have following features to add;

1. Upgrade JGlobus version to 2.0.6
2. Complete Airavata Credential Store (This was blocked in 0.8 due to
JGlobus version)
3. Recovery mechanisms at GFac level
          a. Two phase commit
          b. Resuming Job monitoring after Airavata restarts
4. Job cancellation at GFac API level
5. HTTPS support

Please add features you would like to add to 0.9.

Thank you
Regards
Amila