airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Building and running Xbaya web ui
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:47:08 GMT
After installing "compass" I am getting error in [2].
Anyhow I am more interested in point 3 in my initial mail.
i.e. "How can I deploy and start XBaya web UI ?"

Thanks
Amila

[2]
[~/development/apache/airavata/sandbox/gsoc2013]>grunt test
Running "clean:server" (clean) task
Cleaning ".tmp"...OK

Running "concurrent:test" (concurrent) task

    Running "coffee:dist" (coffee) task

    Running "coffee:test" (coffee) task

    Done, without errors.

    Running "compass:dist" (compass) task
    directory .tmp/styles/
       create .tmp/styles/main.css

    Running "compass:server" (compass) task
    unchanged app/styles/main.scss

    Done, without errors.

Running "connect:test" (connect) task
Started connect web server on localhost:9000.

Running "karma:unit" (karma) task
INFO [karma]: Karma server started at http://localhost:8080/
INFO [launcher]: Starting browser Chrome
WARN [watcher]: Pattern
"/Users/thejaka/development/apache/airavata/sandbox/gsoc2013/test/mock/**/*.js"
does not match any file.
INFO [Chrome 28.0 (Mac)]: Connected on socket id UmdTRpXKzt8Tf7sY5X-T
Chrome 28.0 (Mac) ERROR
Uncaught ReferenceError: require is not defined
at
/Users/thejaka/development/apache/airavata/sandbox/gsoc2013/app/scripts/NodeSubscriber.js:26
Chrome 28.0 (Mac): Executed 0 of 0 ERROR (0.085 secs / 0 secs)
Warning: Task "karma:unit" failed. Use --force to continue.

Aborted due to warnings.