airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Progress?
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 15:39:34 GMT
Hi All,

Below svn structure is now in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/sandbox/gsoc2013.

Also may I know what you meant by "vendor" ?
Further where are you going to place  tests cases in below svn structure ?

When submitting patches please let us know where to place code.

@Shameera : I see you have submitted a js file as a patch to [1]. Please
let me know where to place the file in below svn structure and great if you
can submit test cases for that as well.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-887

Thanks
Amila

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As discussed and suggested by subho lets have the html5 boilerplate
> structure.
>
> /:.
> ├───index.html
> ├───css
>     └───vendor
> ├───doc
> ├───img
> └───js
>     ├───vendor
>     ├───model
>     └───controlers
>
> Regards
> Sanchit Aggarwal
> MS Research (Computer Science)
> Center for Visual Information Technology
> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
> Contact - 9581417330
>

> On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > This is indeed great progress. + 1 for regular hangouts amongst yourself.
> > And please call out when ever you need help with a specific component and
> > we can join in as well.
> >
> > Guys, please *no* for a separate repository. We have so many active
> > committers and you should have your contributions committed to gsoc
> sandbox
> > with minimal latency. We can commit and then review to GSOC sandbox, for
> > trunk it will be review and commit so it will be slow.
> >
> > So please suggest a directory strictly and contribute to repos. As part
> of
> > Apache GSOC we are required to teach contributing patches and working in
> > this setting.
> >
> > Suresh
> >
> > On Jul 9, 2013, at 2:48 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
> sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > The session was great and cleared most of the confusion.Apart from the
> > > above points it was also decided
> > >
> > > 5. To have a common repository on Git as it easy to merge there.Let one
> > of
> > > us create the repo and all others just fork it.
> > >
> > > 6. Also lets define the different stubs as discussed so that everyone
> can
> > > use them.
> > >

> > > Regards
> > > Sanchit Aggarwal