airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API to get list of users
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 20:18:08 GMT
Hi Viknes,

Further consider adding other user related operations into admin UI you are
developing.
Other operations include;
1. Adding system users
2. Deleting system users
3. Changing password

All these operations are currently implemented
in org.apache.airavata.services.registry.rest.security.local.LocalUserStore
[1]. You may expose these functionalities through the API.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/trunk/modules/rest/service/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/services/registry/rest/security/local/LocalUserStore.java

Thanks
Amila