airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about null check in GFacUtils
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 20:57:55 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

I have few more questions related to this.
In GFacUtils class I see following 2 methods;

    public static void
updateApplicationJobStatusUpdateTime(JobExecutionContext context, String
jobId, Date statusUpdateTime)
    public static void updateApplicationJobStatus(JobExecutionContext
context, String jobId, ApplicationJobStatus status, Date statusUpdateTime)

What is the difference between about 2 methods ? More precisely I am having
difficulty understanding the need for 1st method.

Thanks
Amila