airavata-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception in jpa-registry when building in ubuntu with java 64 bit
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:31:36 GMT
I am keep on getting below exception for following java version;

[~/development/tools/atlassian-bamboo-4.4.5]>java -version
java version "1.7.0_25"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_25-b15)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.25-b01, mixed mode)

Appreciate any help to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Amila


On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> If the OS and hardware are 64 bit compatible, I think it makes sense to
> choose 64 bit right? On mac I always have to go with 64 bit to bump maven
> and eclipse to go beyond 4G memory.
>
> Suresh
> On Jul 11, 2013, at 4:49 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, lets move to Java 7.
> > 64 bit or 32 bit ? Do we have a preference ?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Amila
> >
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Just curious, why not Java 7?
> >>
> >> Suresh
> >>
> >> On Jul 11, 2013, at 4:39 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Hi All,
> >>>
> >>> In trunk I am getting following exception when build
> >> airavata-jpa-registry.
> >>> I am building this in following environment;
> >>>
> >>> [~/Downloads/x]>uname -a
> >>> Linux sgg-build 3.5.0-36-generic #57-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jun 19 15:10:49 UTC
> >>> 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> >>>
> >>> [~/Downloads/x]>java -version
> >>> java version "1.6.0_45"
> >>> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06)
> >>> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01, mixed mode)
> >>>
> >>> Could this be due to java 64 bit ?
> >>>
> >>> Thanks
> >>> Amila
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> [1]
> >>>
> >>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> Test set:
> >>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ExperimentResourceTest
> >>>
> >>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.779
> sec
> >>> <<< FAILURE!
> >>>
> >>
> testRemove(org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ExperimentResourceTest)
> >>> Time elapsed: 0.225 sec  <<< ERROR!
> >>> <openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 fatal general error>
> >>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: DELETE on table
> >>> 'WORKFLOW_DATA' caused a violation of foreign key constraint
> >>> 'SQL130711163228212' for key (testWFInstance).  The statement has been
> >>> rolled back. {prepstmnt 1269198549
> >>> DELETE FROM Experiment_Data
> >>>   WHERE experiment_ID IN (SELECT DISTINCT t0.experiment_ID FROM
> >>>       Experiment_Data t0 WHERE (t0.experiment_ID = ?))
> >>> [params=(String) testExpID]} [code=-1, state=23503]
> >>> FailedObject: DELETE FROM Experiment_Data WHERE experiment_ID IN
> (SELECT
> >>> DISTINCT t0.experiment_ID FROM Experiment_Data t0 WHERE
> >> (t0.experiment_ID =
> >>> ?)) [java.lang.String]
> >>> at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.narrow(DBDictionary.java:4912)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.newStoreException(DBDictionary.java:4878)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:136)
> >>> at
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:78)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreQuery.executeBulkOperation(JDBCStoreQuery.java:579)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreQuery.executeDelete(JDBCStoreQuery.java:491)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ExpressionStoreQuery$DataStoreExecutor.executeDelete(ExpressionStoreQuery.java:789)
> >>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.delete(QueryImpl.java:1025)
> >>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:865)
> >>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.deleteAll(QueryImpl.java:892)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingQuery.deleteAll(DelegatingQuery.java:574)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.executeUpdate(QueryImpl.java:374)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.resources.ExperimentResource.remove(ExperimentResource.java:115)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ExperimentResourceTest.testRemove(ExperimentResourceTest.java:73)
> >>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:168)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:134)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:124)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:83)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:236)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:134)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:113)
> >>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:189)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:165)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(ProviderFactory.java:85)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:103)
> >>> at
> >> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:74)
> >>> Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: DELETE on
> >>> table 'WORKFLOW_DATA' caused a violation of foreign key constraint
> >>> 'SQL130711163228212' for key (testWFInstance).  The statement has been
> >>> rolled back. {prepstmnt 1269198549
> >>> DELETE FROM Experiment_Data
> >>>   WHERE experiment_ID IN (SELECT DISTINCT t0.experiment_ID FROM
> >>>       Experiment_Data t0 WHERE (t0.experiment_ID = ?))
> >>> [params=(String) testExpID]} [code=-1, state=23503]
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:247)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:223)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.access$1000(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:72)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator$LoggingConnection$LoggingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:1162)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:272)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager$CancelPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(JDBCStoreManager.java:1741)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreQuery.executeUpdate(JDBCStoreQuery.java:746)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreQuery.executeBulkOperation(JDBCStoreQuery.java:577)
> >>> ... 34 more
> >>> NestedThrowables:
> >>> java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: DELETE on table
> >>> 'WORKFLOW_DATA' caused a violation of foreign key constraint
> >>> 'SQL130711163228212' for key (testWFInstance).  The statement has been
> >>> rolled back.
> >>> at
> >> org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
> >>> Source)
> >>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown
> >>> Source)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:105)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:105)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:272)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator$LoggingConnection$LoggingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:1160)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:272)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager$CancelPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(JDBCStoreManager.java:1741)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreQuery.executeUpdate(JDBCStoreQuery.java:746)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreQuery.executeBulkOperation(JDBCStoreQuery.java:577)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreQuery.executeDelete(JDBCStoreQuery.java:491)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ExpressionStoreQuery$DataStoreExecutor.executeDelete(ExpressionStoreQuery.java:789)
> >>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.delete(QueryImpl.java:1025)
> >>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:865)
> >>> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.deleteAll(QueryImpl.java:892)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingQuery.deleteAll(DelegatingQuery.java:574)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.executeUpdate(QueryImpl.java:374)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.resources.ExperimentResource.remove(ExperimentResource.java:115)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ExperimentResourceTest.testRemove(ExperimentResourceTest.java:73)
> >>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:168)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:134)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:124)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
> >>> at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:83)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:236)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:134)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:113)
> >>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:189)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:165)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(ProviderFactory.java:85)
> >>> at
> >>>
> >>
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:103)
> >>> at
> >> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:74)
> >>> Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: DELETE on table
> >>> 'WORKFLOW_DATA' caused a violation of foreign key constraint
> >>> 'SQL130711163228212' for key (testWFInstance).  The statement has been
> >>> rolled back.
> >>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeExecute(Unknown Source)
> >>> at
> >>>
> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parseEXCSQLSTTreply(Unknown
> >>> Source)
> >>> at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readExecute(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>> at org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readExecute(Unknown
> Source)
> >>> at
> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetPreparedStatement.readExecute_(Unknown
> >>> Source)
> >>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.PreparedStatement.readExecute(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.PreparedStatement.flowExecute(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.PreparedStatement.executeUpdateX(Unknown
> >>> Source)
> >>> ... 43 more
> >>
> >>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message