airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:06:20 GMT
Hi Saminda,

I tested in Linux environment [3] and I didnt experienced undermentioned
issue.
Is it possible that you have 2 derby instances running in your machine ?

[3]
iravata-server-0.8-SNAPSHOT/bin$ uname -a
Linux sgg-OptiPlex-990 3.5.0-17-generic #28-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 9 19:31:23
UTC 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks
Amila