airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Progress?
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:00:49 GMT
Hi Amila,

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Amila Jayasekara
<thejaka.amila@gmail.com>wrote:

> Below svn structure is now in
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/sandbox/gsoc2013.
>
> Also may I know what you meant by "vendor" ?

AFAIK, all 3rd party js files goes to there, eg: jquery.js​

Further where are you going to place  tests cases in below svn structure ?

​What about create a top level directory called "test" for all test cases?

> When submitting patches please let us know where to place code.
>
> @Shameera : I see you have submitted a js file as a patch to [1]. Please
> let me know where to place the file in below svn structure

​​
​I think registryAPI.js file should go to js directory. ​And
registryRestService.patch for trunk

> and great if you can submit test cases for that as well.

​Sure Amila I will provide test cases for this.​

@Subho could you please explain the structure.

Thanks,
Shameera.

> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-887
>
> Thanks
> Amila
>

> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
> sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> As discussed and suggested by subho lets have the html5 boilerplate
>> structure.
>>
>> /:.
>> ├───index.html
>> ├───css
>>     └───vendor
>> ├───doc
>> ├───img
>> └───js
>>     ├───vendor
>>     ├───model
>>     └───controlers
>>
>> Regards
>> Sanchit Aggarwal
>> MS Research (Computer Science)
>> Center for Visual Information Technology
>> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
>> Contact - 9581417330
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > This is indeed great progress. + 1 for regular hangouts amongst
>> yourself.
>> > And please call out when ever you need help with a specific component
>> and
>> > we can join in as well.
>> >
>> > Guys, please *no* for a separate repository. We have so many active
>> > committers and you should have your contributions committed to gsoc
>> sandbox
>> > with minimal latency. We can commit and then review to GSOC sandbox, for
>> > trunk it will be review and commit so it will be slow.
>> >
>> > So please suggest a directory strictly and contribute to repos. As part
>> of
>> > Apache GSOC we are required to teach contributing patches and working in
>> > this setting.
>> >
>> > Suresh
>> >
>> > On Jul 9, 2013, at 2:48 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <
>> sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com>

>> one
>> > of

>> can