airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjaya Medonsa <sanjaya...@gmail.com>
Subject Povenance Aware Workflow Processing
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:09:20 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to find out ways to improve Airavata provenance aware workflow
processing based on rich metadata available in Apache OODT. As part of this
task, I am investigating how Apache Airavata is currently performing
provenance aware workflow processing. I have looked into the provenance
manager implementation, where I could see lot of data related to workflow
execution is saved in registry. But I could see very little of use of those
data. Could some one please explain the details of provenance aware
processing in Airavata and any future plans on this area?

Best Regards,
Sanjaya