airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjaya Medonsa <sanjaya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Povenance Aware Workflow Processing
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 17:43:19 GMT
Hi Lewis,
     As you mentioned, RE: Airavata OODT integration is the main email
thread related to my work. Still code has not been checked in. Earlier I
have published a review request for my code changes. I have got some
feedback from Chris and I am planning to publish a new review request
during next week with the updates. In short, I am using OODT task wrapper
capabilities to improve Airavata workflow execution. Basically there are
two main tasks.
   1. Stage input file from OODT file manager server as input for Airavata
workflow execution
   2. Ingest generated output of a Airavata workflow execution to OODT file
manager server with metadata

Improving provenance aware workflow processing is my next task. Hope this
helps you. Please let me know if you need more details.

Best Regards,
Sanjaya