airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Povenance Aware Workflow Processing
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:57:58 GMT
Hi Sanjaya,
I am seeing some traffic floating around RE: Airavata OODT integration but
I am not clued up.
Can you point me to the code? The issues? The mailing list threads?
I am also extremely interested in provenance tracking of (record???) data
which passes through OODT. I would like to expose this as some stage to
people who access the data.
Thank you so much.

--
*Lewis*